Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome to The New Students from Japan!!!

Hello Eri, Masako and Yukina.... WELCOME to reading and writing 3 class, I hope that you are feeling comfortatble with us, everybody in this class is very kind and funny, this is the better class that you are going to have ever!!!! Kristi is an excellent teacher, funny and smart (Don't tell to other teacher, She is my preferred teacher),She was my teacher of Speaking and Listening class last semester and I am very happy to have her again like my teacher..... Always we are working very hard but we are always making jokes and laughing overcoat Vitor, he is a very funny guy, he and I are always doing jokes each other. We always go to pubs and bars thursdays, fridays and satudays like Soho, Tequila's, Tantra and you are invited to go with us. Eri, Masako and Yukina, welcome once again to our class and I promise you that it is going to be excellent!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

:) It is a fun class! It's my favourite too! Thank you for your kind words my friend!!

David said...

hey.

i think this class is very funny, and i laugh all class whit viton and you.

i like Kristi too and i think she is very good. the new students will be very happy whit us.

bye