Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Best Investment

My best investment in my life was when I bought my boat, that was very excited, My first boat, in my family always has had boats and sailboats but this is mine. It is a Hatteras sportfishing 43' year 1985, it's a little old but after working on it during 8 months now looks like new.I have this boat for 5 years and I have crossed a lot of mile and fish many times. I have visited many island in my country like Los Roques, La Tortuga, La Orchila, Los Frailes, Testigos, Blanquilla, Coche and around 10 islands morel; also I have visited Aruba, Curazao, Trinidad and Tobago.
Venezuela has 860.000 Km2 of water extension in the caribbean ocean and I have sailed around 60% of this water extension. I can say that I am a obsessed with this hobbie, when I was in my country I went during 5 years almost all weekends to my boat, sometimes to work on it, or enjoy a good trip or a good fishing day.

Now I moved to Canada 6 months ago and its possible that I'm going to live here a few more years and I can't use my boat, in that way I'm selling it, if you are interested you can contact me and I can send to you more photos.

3 comments:

JIN said...

How Nice Boat!!!
Your boat is Sooooo wonderful!!!
Great!!

Is this boat your country??
Wow~!
Do you have pictures more??
Could you show me?^^

Seeyou~!

Liliana said...

Hi Eugenio

I love you boat. I think that you passed good time when you visited these places.

I would like to buy your boat, but it is more expensive for me....

Kristi said...

OH MY GOSH! How beautiful is that! I would never leave it... forget an apartment or house. I would live on the boat! If I had money or an ocean for that matter, I would buy it. :)