Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sport Fishing


Sport fishing is a term that describes recreational fishing where the primary reward is the challenge of finding and catching the fish rather than just the financial value of the fish's flesh. Sport fishers will also eat their catches. The philosophies and tactics used for sport fishing, however, are usually sufficiently different from "food fishing" to make the distinction clear enough. Sport fishing methods vary according to the area being fished, the species being targeted, the personal strategies of the angler, and the resources available, ranging from fly fishing, ostensibly invented in Great Britain, to the high-tech methods used to chase Marlin and tuna or the bottom bouncing methods that where perfected on the Fraser river of British Columbia, Canada for chinook and sockeye. In virtually every case, however, the fishing is done with hook, line, rod and reel rather than with nets or other aids.

4 comments:

Vitor said...

Hey man live de fishes alone...

I liking here very much I hope that you do reach your goals.

So invitime to fish here man, lets open a holl in the ice and bring Some real food I,m sick of pizza and hamburguers,,,,

So you finished my song????

see you

JINO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JINO said...

Hi, Eugenio. I think you have a nice hobby.
The sea looks marvelous. I also like fishing and sea. Where did you take a picture?

JIN said...

I like fishing, too!! But I have never fishing on boat. Frankly, I like to eat sasimi better than fishing. ^^;; But I hope to learn fishing on boat. See you~!